Options

CISSP Exam 04 Sep 2011

mchipsermchipser Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am taking the CISSP exam on Sunday any last minute advice?

I am so wrapped up in passing that i feel i may be putting myself in to much pressure.. I am currently making high 70s on the CCCure practice tests set to the Pro setting, I hope this is enough.

I have read most of the Shon Harris all in one fifth edition and the (ISC)2 guide to the CBK second edition. I have by no means memorized this content and basically read things i didn't think I had a strong knowledge of.

again any advice would be appreciated.. I understand there is not a long time before the test but I think I have a good chance to pass the exam..

Comments

• Options
    BishopBBishopB Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mchipser wrote: »

I am so wrapped up in passing that i feel i may be putting myself in to much pressure.. I am currently making high 70s on the CCCure practice tests set to the Pro setting, I hope this is enough.

I have read most of the Shon Harris all in one fifth edition and the (ISC)2 guide to the CBK second edition. I have by no means memorized this content and basically read things i didn't think I had a strong knowledge of.

again any advice would be appreciated.. I understand there is not a long time before the test but I think I have a good chance to pass the exam..

Unfortunately, I don't have any advise, since Im taking it on the 11th, but I do want to say good luck!! After the exam and you've rested up, let me know what to expect...of course, within the bounds of the COE. Once again, good luck!!!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin

Have you read through the discussions in this forum and my blog articles? Lots of good advice here and there.

The CISSP Certification Experience | TechExams.net Blogs

The CISSP Certification Experience: My Study Plan | TechExams.net Blogs
  • Options
    Laztech200Laztech200 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□

Any results yet?