New w/ a question

sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
Great site- was browsing through the notes - nice work.

I was wondering which sites have the best practice exams (For Core A+)- I see their are a lot out their, but not sure which ones are good to view and get some practice in before I take the Core part of A+.

Thanks a lot guys.

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    I used this site. Also you could clickthe TopSites link on the left.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    OK I will check out the links- thanks for the help.
    Another side question-

When taking A+ how many choices does it give you for each question?

is it

ABCDE or ABCD or does it vary? Thanks!
  • cussetacusseta Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The A+ Core Exam that I took about 4 weeks ago consisted of mostly four choices per question. They occasionaly throw in more, but not often. The good news is that, no matter how many answers there are for a given question, there are usually enough totally bogus answers to narrow it down to 2 possible answers. My suggestion is make sure you feel confident about the objectives (obviously) and you'll do just fine. Good luck!!
    Sometimes you've got to prove to your friends that you're still worth a damn!
    cusseta -

Thanks for the reply-

Yes I am going through the objectives now and seeing what I need to brush up on, then going to take a bunch of practice exams and see what I need to focus on, then take the exam.

I have been working for 4+ Years as an IT Tech for a college so I have the hands on experience. Now I just need to do some memorizing of a few things lol.

Thanks again.