How do I know if I am ready?

SemyazaSemyaza Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have taken 2 courses for A+ and am in a 3rd now as part of my AS. I have also been studying the A+ Exams Guide from Chris Crayton. (Seems very general.) I have passed all the practice test I have found with 100% or 90's on most of them. I have schedualed The test for monday but the more I read people post the more worried I get. Is there any practice test that you would say is a good indication of if I will pass? I took the ones on this site no problems. I have all the IRQ's DMA and slots and socket stuff pretty much down as well as cabling and printer trouble shooting, is there something major I might be missing? I concerned cause I have never taken a cert test of any sort and im worried the practice test are sandbagging it and ill get there and like I will look at the questions and have no idea whats going on. icon_sad.gif
A+ Core, Working on A+ OS.

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Before I take an exam, I like to look at the objectives again; make sure I fully understand what each objective is, and how it can relate to the others.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • SemyazaSemyaza Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone take the full 270 test on http://www.mcmcse.com ? Just did it with a 99% thats like 2 missed outta 270 I hope the core test is similar to that test cause I might pimp out a 800+ lol. But I will be happy with any passing really. I am feeling pretty good about the test right now its just every now and then you need to vent and freak out a bit. Which is what my above post was about. :P
  • SemyazaSemyaza Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    803!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Booyahka!!!!!!!!11

I got mostly printer and networking questions with alot of general stuff thrown in. Most was fairly straight forward, the troubleshooting stuff was pretty easy and mostly printer and networking, the IRQ stuff I got was they asked me what com2 used in 2 different ways. And after memorizing all that cpu stuff all they asked only asked me was what used slot A. As far as memory it asked for the data path on DIMMS.

All in all was alot easier then I thought it would be.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?