Options

New CCNA in town!

Steveg31Steveg31 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed today. Finish that exam with 15 seconds left on the clock. Its not that the test was hard but I spent a little more than 20 minutes on an ACL simulation. On question #20. After I finished that Sim, I had about 38 minutes left to complete the test.
Its awesome that I can subnet in about 5 seconds or I would of been doomed. :D
The test isn't easy but it isn't as "devilish" as everyone makes it out to be.
The scariest part of the test was when it was calculating my score. Longest 5 or so seconds ever.
I also want to thank everyone here for answering my questions and posting their topics with questions and information. You guys are awesome icon_cry.gif

My resources;
CBT Nuggests
Cisco Press (ICND1&2)
Todd Lammle's CCNA study Guide 6th Edition.
Chris Bryant's Train Signal
Boson ExSim Max practice test << (Great btw)

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Time to celebrate
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Awesome Steve, congrats! Well done! Lol, I know that 5- second feeling!
    Are you sticking with Cisco set or plan to venture for some sysadmin certs?
  • Options
    Steveg31Steveg31 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. The celebration will come soon!
    I'm planning on going after the MCITP:VA cert next. After that I'm going to jump right back into the CCNP. I'm a virtualization machine so the VA shouldn't take me too long.
  • Options
    seansdseansd Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    At least sounds like you didn't fat-fingered that ACL sim and have to start over like i did :D
    Agree totally on the scoring time at the end.
    Keep up good work.