T-36 Hours to Test - 822 - CCENT

KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
Nervous as hell, the internet is very discouraging.

The game plan..
  • (Re)Take Chapter Tests and compare results from the first time taken - gauge myself - see if I have grown.
  • Reviewing over items I don't feel I am strong in
  • Read over all notes taken

At this point I have been reading and labbing day in day out for 3 weeks. There is nothing I have not covered within the material(s). Learning time is over - focus time is now. I have not allowed myself a lot of "Fun Time" the past few weeks, so have the little review I do, I am going to have some fun! Winter is right around the corner, and tomorrow is supposed to get up to 85...not to many days to be on the lake left. Jet-Ski - here I come! Just what I may need to calm me down (as if going 60 mph over water is calm)

Jet Ski - Lovewell KS - YouTube
WGU Progress BSIT:NA | Current Term:1 | Transfered To-Do In Progress Completed
EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
Currently Reading
Darril Book

Comments

• alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! You can do it! Make sure you get a good night's rest the night before and don't try to cram. It's either you know it or you don't! Relax a few hours before the exam. I watched 2 hours of House MD and took a mini nap before mine.
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    2 1/2 hours on the water did good - should be in bed by 10:30. Thank you for the wishes, will know an answer soon enough.
    EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • advanex1advanex1 Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    Currently Reading: CISM: All-in-One
    New Blog: https://jpinit.com/blog
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Take a deep breath, count to 10, and relax. You will do fine. Good luck!
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    Passed!

Thanks guys. Now choices icon_wink.gif
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    KrisA wrote: »
    Passed!

Congrats!
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S