I'm a CCNA!!!!

I did it! FINALLY. icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif Passed ICND2 today and it feels great. I could've done a little better actually but I've been super-tired lately between my jobs and this, and every other stress... but it says 'Pass' so I'm in there! Updated my profile and that felt good too..lol. Gonna take a short micro-break, then move on to The CCNA: Security and CCNP, and also try to find some real Cisco-based work to replace my 2 jobs. I love a challenge. Feels so good to FINALLY be able to move on. What a mental strain... It's been a long, tough run! icon_study.gif

All smiles :D:D:D

Comments

• WillTech105WillTech105 Member Posts: 216
    Congrats man -- I know how I felt too when I passed it, such a mental break.

Now that I'm going through the CCNP I look back at the CCNA and I am like "...thats all?" Which is a great sign that I am improving and gaining more experience. Keep on going man, if you got the time/money, why wait to accomplish your dreams?
    In Progress: CCNP ROUTE
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats!!!
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • JohnnyBigglesJohnnyBiggles Member Posts: 273
    Thanks folks. Very appreciated!
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    Well Done!
    WGU Progress BSIT:NA | Current Term:1 | Transfered To-Do In Progress Completed
    EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congrats!

Now that you've gotten a taste of Cisco, you need to bite off a little more. :D
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • saikchaksaikchak Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Great job.

Awesome certification to get.
    instant000 wrote: »
    Congrats!

Now that you've gotten a taste of Cisco, you need to bite off a little more. :D

Taste? I feel like I've been smothered in Cisco and almost drowned...lol

Thanks!
  • CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hell yeah. I felt so good when I was done. Off to SWITCH now right?
    Hell yeah. I felt so good when I was done. Off to SWITCH now right?
    CCNA:S first, then probably SWITCH... not entirely sure yet. Are you working on SWITCH? How is it so far if so?
  • fly2dwfly2dw Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Many congratulations! Job well done!

I hope to be getting the CCNA next year when I have my Exchange 2010 certs out the way.
    Congrats man -- I know how I felt too when I passed it, such a mental break.

Now that I'm going through the CCNP I look back at the CCNA and I am like "...thats all?" Which is a great sign that I am improving and gaining more experience. Keep on going man, if you got the time/money, why wait to accomplish your dreams?

I see you have the CCNA Security... how was the experience? Any advice for me? How long did it take you? Were you able to do that and start the CCNP together?
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    CCNA:S first, then probably SWITCH... not entirely sure yet. Are you working on SWITCH? How is it so far if so?

I think going for one or more of the CCNA specialties is a good way to go next.

Congrats!!!

icon_thumright.gif