ICND1 Passed!

nastynate604nastynate604 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
All I can say is wow. The last certification I took was in 1999 for MCSE Windows NT 4.0 and it was cake compared to this. I must say this was the toughest test I've taken so far. Not because of content but just because of how nervous I was. Note to self, do not put any more pressure on yourself than there already is! :)

I passed with a score of 862. I believe I may have missed a few questions because I rushed and I finished the test with only 3 minutes left to spare. Everything was pretty straight forward although I did encounter a couple of questions that I hadn't seen before. I used Lammle's 7th Edition CCNA study guide, CBT Nuggets, and as many practice tests as I could find. I would like to thank everyone on Techexams.net for the help I received throughout my study process.

Next up.. CCNA!

Cheers.

Nate

Comments

• Version4Version4 Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, good luck on your next exam too!
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    Here I was looking in the other post for a result!

Was I right one everything you asked?

Well Done!!! Beer Time!
    WGU Progress BSIT:NA | Current Term:1 | Transfered To-Do In Progress Completed
    EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • nastynate604nastynate604 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    KrisA wrote: »
    Here I was looking in the other post for a result!

Was I right one everything you asked?

Well Done!!! Beer Time!

You were bang on actually. Knowing those commands really helped. I mean we should know them anyways but I didn't feel like Cisco was trying to be overly tricky with the questions. All straight-forward stuff. Big relief to get the first one out of the way, now on to the CCNA. Are you going to study for that one right away or wait a bit?
  • soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I concur. I have taken 3 CompTIA and 1 M$ test and this was the most straight forward of all the ones I have taken.
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!