Options

testout labsim?

flash23flash23 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
Do you guys think just doing the testout would be enough to pass the A+ exams

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It may be enough to pass the exam but I wouldn't trust you to work on a PC if that's all you used. You should try to get hold of some old pcs and take them apart and put them back together (do it on your own pc, more incentive not to mess up)
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    flash23flash23 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I built my PC I just need to pass the test I gotta pass this for school and I got 6 mos to get my windows 7 configuration for work that's why I'm kinda in a hurry to pass the a+
  • Options
    MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    It may be enough to pass the exam but I wouldn't trust you to work on a PC if that's all you used. You should try to get hold of some old pcs and take them apart and put them back together (do it on your own pc, more incentive not to mess up)
    And if you DO mess up, you'll definately remember your mistake.....icon_wink.gif

(....don't ask how I know this....icon_redface.gif....)
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • Options
    asoftasoft Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It is better that you try installing various Windows Operating Systems using a PC and troubleshooting any network access problems. It is also important that you read a study guide such Mike Mayer's or similar before actually taking the cert exam.