Passed the ITIL v3 Foundations exam today!

rob7278rob7278 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
Definitely not a very hard exam. I am currently an Incident Manager, so I already was already fairly familiar with a lot of the terms and processes.
I used Skillport CBT for some of my studying and the ITIL Skeptic website for the rest. I think the ITIL Skeptic website would provide most people with more than enough material to study for and pass the exam.
I scored 82%

Comments

• whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Thanks for the info, and congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    congrats.

I sit for the exam on monday and am using the "passing your ITIL foundation exam" book... boring read, but only 150 pages and has some helpful stuff.
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on your pass! What is next?
  • rob7278rob7278 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone
    I am not really sure where I want to go next; To be truthful I prefer the technical side of IT much more than the administrative, so I was thinking about studying for either the CCNA - which could help me move into a Sys Admin, Network Engineer role or studying for the SSCP (or Associate of (ISC)2 for CISSP) and try to move into a Security Engineer position - which is more the direction I think I am wanting to take my IT career.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63