how long

reds1903reds1903 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
should it take me to study for the hardware exam,doing a couple of hours a day studying????????????

Comments

• keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    As long as it takes for you to be certain you know all the material. It varies from person to person.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    reds1903 wrote:
    should it take me to study for the hardware exam,doing a couple of hours a day studying????????????

WHat do you already know? How much work experience do you have with the hardware/OS technologies? When you review the objectives, do they make sense to you or do you need to look things up?

In Meyers 1st edition of the A+, he recommends a minimum of 40 hours for someone with experience....goes up from there (about 200 hours for someone with no experience).

Depends how quickly you read and comprehend combined with how much you've done.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?