Pass the INTRO 880 (cisco academy vx exam)

brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
hi guys,
pass the CCNA Intro today with score 880, i was so scared that i will fail the test so i keep resceduling my test. yesterday i made up my mind i won't rescedule again even i haven't finished reread all the chapters in the book. actually the test wasn't that hard.

for those who take the cisco academy courses, the test is very much the same with the test we had in modules test except the simulation question. if you do well in your cisco academy courses, you should be able to pass this ccna intro.

make sure that you are good in subnetting and configure the router if you want to take the test. i wasted too much time on subnetting. 1 thing is very important, try to relax during the test don't get too much pressure because of the time, i was too focus on the time so i couln't make any simple calculation (icon_lol.gif i am stupid hehe...)

that's my experience from the test. hope can help you in the your Intro test. :D
Failure is the mother of success, just never stop trying :)

Comments

• QUIX0TICQUIX0TIC Member Posts: 277
    Good job
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    congrats
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, working hard on second part of ccna now :D
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with the ICND portion. Make sure you get that subnetting down as you will be needing it again. icon_wink.gif
  • SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Good work my friend. Before you lose focus get on the preparation for ICND.
    Life is a journey...
  • thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
    brAun wrote:
    hi guys,
    pass the CCNA Intro today with score 880, i was so scared that i will fail the test so i keep resceduling my test. yesterday i made up my mind i won't rescedule again even i haven't finished reread all the chapters in the book. actually the test wasn't that hard.

for those who take the cisco academy courses, the test is very much the same with the test we had in modules test except the simulation question. if you do well in your cisco academy courses, you should be able to pass this ccna intro.

make sure that you are good in subnetting and configure the router if you want to take the test. i wasted too much time on subnetting. 1 thing is very important, try to relax during the test don't get too much pressure because of the time, i was too focus on the time so i couln't make any simple calculation (icon_lol.gif i am stupid hehe...)

that's my experience from the test. hope can help you in the your Intro test. :D

What version of the academy did you use ??
    Switches are bridges on steroids!
  • brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i use cisco networking academy program third edition (ciscopress)