Options

Microsoft gives lots of details on the new Task Manager in Windows 8

EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
The Windows 8 Task Manager - Building Windows 8 - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Shows how the Task Manager has evolved from Windows 3.0 all the way to Windows 8, and really goes into detail on the new Task Manager.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Nice. Lots of useful stuff. I like how the divided apps and processes. Definitely makes it easier when you are trying to sift through a load of entries looking for whoever is misbehaving. Also liked the "search the web" option. Very useful.
  • Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for this. I never knew they created a blog for the design on W8

I like the detailed view of the Task Manager, very nice and clean
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Nice. Lots of useful stuff. I like how the divided apps and processes. Definitely makes it easier when you are trying to sift through a load of entries looking for whoever is misbehaving. Also liked the "search the web" option. Very useful.

Some very nice improvements
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    computer g33kcomputer g33k Member Posts: 149
    It looks clean and very easy to use, I like it.
    There's room for those who want the easy work and those who want the challenges. You will, of course, generally be compensated in proportion to what you shoulder. :smile:
    Currently Studying: Anything & Everything/Cisco Networking Academy For CCNA. (on hold)
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Bucks the every other operating system MS trend and becomes a corporate OS?

This OS is awesome I hope it does.
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    N2IT wrote: »
    Bucks the every other operating system MS trend and becomes a corporate OS?

This OS is awesome I hope it does.

Wouldn't that mean that Win7 should have been it, and they should jump 8?

XP > Vista > 7 > 8