Is there any site where i can find for any cisco exam the following things
1)The no of questions in exam
2)How many Labs
3)How many Hotspots or simlet or anything etc
4)HOw many marks req for exam

Please don't mention cisco website

Comments

• billyrbillyr Member Posts: 186
    The only info you will be able to find will be the number of questions on the exam.

Even then for some exams it is not a specific number, merely a range. For example the CCNA can be anything from 45 - 55 questions.
    CCNP Route is 52 questions.
    CCNP Switch is 52 questions.
    CCNP TShoot is 35 - 40 questions.

Passing scores are revised periodically and can be dependent on the version of the test you are faced with so it's hard to say.

Don't worry about it, even if you did know all that info, what actual difference is it going to make your studies. You either know the material or you don't.
  • mirror51mirror51 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Actually i want to get the idea about labs and questiosn for all ccnp security, ccna security , ccna voice , and ccvp. i didn't knew whether all of them jave sim labs or only MCQ
  • BrakarificBrakarific Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I haven't taken the CCNP exams yet, but I can already tell you that all three will probably have interactive simlets, especially the TSHOOT exam. It wouldn't be worth much if they were only MCQ. You'll almost never get a pay raise for Comptia certs (MCQ only), although you might need one to stay in a job, but you most certainly will with a Cisco cert.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    That information is not made public by Cisco so if you do find it, its probably not accurate anyway. Anyone who has taken the exams are not allowed to divulge that information by the NDA they agree to when taking the exam.

I know you don't want to hear this answer, but Cisco.com has all of the information that is available for the exams.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462
    If the information is any where it would be on cisco.com. If you cant find the information in the blueprints, then your not supposed to have it.
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mirror51 wrote: »
    Please don't mention cisco website

Where else would you go to get accurate information on a CISCO EXAM???
  • nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
    Well according to your post here, you already have your CCNP, so why don't you tell us what is on the exam.
  • pham0329pham0329 Member Posts: 556
    nerdydad wrote: »
    Well according to your post here, you already have your CCNP, so why don't you tell us what is on the exam.

To be fair, he said
    Actually i want to get the idea about labs and questiosn for all ccnp security, ccna security , ccna voice , and ccvp
  • Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462
    True, but usually if you pass the ccnp, you know where to look for these kinds of info. Somethings not routing correctly with this thread
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • BrakarificBrakarific Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you wanna get a feel for the test, I believe they have a practice test you can take or something of the sort. It doesn't go over topics, it just gives you a feel for how the questions are formatted, kind of like the tutorial at the beginning of the actual test. Other than that though, you guys are right, if it isn't at the Cisco site, you aren't supposed to have it. Even the number of simlets, types of simlets, number of multiple choice questions, etc., that is all confidential.

Even if I were to tell you how many simlets I did when I took the test a year ago, what good would it do you now anyway? They modify the test questions almost weekly. I went and took my first ccna test, failed it, went back the next week and it was a completely different set of questions. I passed with flying colors the second time btw, not due to the question change, but ridiculous amounts of studying. The questions were actually harder for me the second time around.