Okay, I feel kind of stupid....how many questions CCENT?

alatheaalathea Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ive been focusing on studying for ICND1 for the last 2 months and I sit it tomorrow. How many questions are there? I dont' want to know types, just the total number. I want to know how many I can miss and still pass, basically, and to do so I need the total number of questions. The cisco site has been acting wonky for me all day and I still can't get the question simulator on their page to run in either Chrome or IE, so I thought id ask here.

CAS
BS Information Systems Management 2008 Doane College
MS Information Security and Assurance 2013 WGU

Comments

• BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    alathea wrote: »
    Ive been focusing on studying for ICND1 for the last 2 months and I sit it tomorrow. How many questions are there? I dont' want to know types, just the total number. I want to know how many I can miss and still pass, basically, and to do so I need the total number of questions. The cisco site has been acting wonky for me all day and I still can't get the question simulator on their page to run in either Chrome or IE, so I thought id ask here.

CAS

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccent/icnd1?view=overview
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Honestly I wouldn't focus on number of questions for pass/fail. You either now the material or you don't. Focus on doing the best you can in the time allowed.
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Honestly I wouldn't focus on number of questions for pass/fail. You either now the material or you don't. Focus on doing the best you can in the time allowed.

Absolutely. First and foremost testing as a whole is stressful, and stressing about the specifics of the test will do nothing more then cause more anxiety. Since your browsers are acting up, Per Blackouts link, (40 - 50 questions).
    WGU Progress BSIT:NA | Current Term:1 | Transfered To-Do In Progress Completed
    EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • techie2012techie2012 Member Posts: 150
    Good luck on your test and make sure you let us know how you did after you pass! icon_thumright.gif
    (CCNP: Switch) Passed!
    (CCNP: Route) Goal: 11/15/12 Progress: 75%
    (CCNP: TShoot) Goal: 12/15/12 Progress: ​50%
    (Perl Scripting) Ongoing :study: