awww crap!

Bearded SteveBearded Steve Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
My CCNA exam has been cancelled. I was due to sit it tomorrow and i've been called saying the workstation i was scheduled to use has broken down. Now i need to wait two weeks for a suitable slot. icon_evil.gif

Smells like a lot of crap to me. An IT training centre that doesn't have a spare replacement PC?

Yeah right.

I was bloody ready and confident. I wanted this done before my wife is taken into hospital next week (c-section, our first child). This couldn't have happened at a worse time.

icon_sad.gif
Data, Segments, Packets, Frames, Bits

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK with your exam and the new addition.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • karson wongkarson wong Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you guy believe every one have a life logic? Some guys alway luckly and some guys alway at a bad situation.
    icon_sad.gif
    Just follow what the god gives to you!

Good luck for your next exam! :)
  • orusuveroorusuvero Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My CCNA exam has been cancelled. I was due to sit it tomorrow and i've been called saying the workstation i was scheduled to use has broken down. Now i need to wait two weeks for a suitable slot. icon_evil.gif

sorry to hear that,is there only one testing centre available where you are based?if so can you not reshedule before your wife is due..
    best of luck with exams and new addition to the family.
    I know the feeling,I was ready to take mine and got hit by a flu i was gutted..
  • my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    hey..all the best in your exam..well..at least you will be even more confident
    after two weeks...since you got another two weeks...but of course..it is a real torture to wait for that long though but anyway....congrats to ya on the new addition