Options

CCNP or CCDP or CCSP or CCVP

william_yeowilliam_yeo Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, i have completed my CCNA, and now i wondering to further my certifications, but i not sure which 1 is more demand in future. Since so many people are taking CCNP and the market is overflow with CCNP holder. Btw, nowadays security and voice is playing a vry vital role, so is it means CCSP & CCVP will be more demanding??

Please voice out ur opinion & comment. Thanks in advance ... icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I think there many of the CCSP, CCVP, and CCDP are also CCNP, I don't think you go wrong with CCNP, but nor with any of the others. Each one of these will have a very positive influence on chances of getting a good job. My advice is to ask yourself what you would like to do most, building and administering networks, designing networks, securing networks, or do any of the former with voice networks. Tough decision, good luck!
  • Options
    x_Danny_xx_Danny_x Member Posts: 312 ■■□□□□□□□□
    im doing CCNP, CCSP.
    There There, Its okay to feel GUILTY...........There is no SIN in PLEASURE!
  • Options
    abalochabaloch Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    Congrats U have passed CCNA. I would like to comment about your topic, I think, this would help you. After CCNA, Do CCNP and then Do CCVP or CCSP, then finally CCIE. I belive CCNA is a base of cisco technolgy. and after doing CCNP u will be expert in network support. then u can explore other technologies with easiness.

But u can further discuss with ur professors. Best of Luck
    Best Regards,
    Afan Baloch
    Corporate Support Engineer
    Corporate Support Department
    Cyber Internet Services (pvt) Ltd
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    I think there many of the CCSP, CCVP, and CCDP are also CCNP, I don't think you go wrong with CCNP, but nor with any of the others. Each one of these will have a very positive influence on chances of getting a good job. My advice is to ask yourself what you would like to do most, building and administering networks, designing networks, securing networks, or do any of the former with voice networks. Tough decision, good luck!

...or all at once. ;)

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680