CISSPExamResultWaiting

EkdumEkdum Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guys, how much time to wait for the results for CISSP exam, I gave it on 22-Oct-11.

Secondly how much does this transcender exams test help you in preparing, coz I found only little similarity.

Dying for the result, Appreciate quick response.

Comments

• BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    A friend of mine it took 3-4 weeks to get his results back.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Welcome aboard. Can you give us your impression of the test? Also, what resources did you use to study?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    Ekdum wrote: »
    Secondly how much does this transcender exams test help you in preparing, coz I found only little similarity.
    Most certification practice exams only help you learn information that you may see on a certification exam, but are not an accurate representation of the exam itself. The studISCope practice exams are probably the most similar to actual CISSP, SSCP, and CSSLP exam items.
  • sushantpsushantp Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any update guys..
    I have given my exam on 22/10/2011, still waiting for results....
    who knows when this will be over
    It is possible the holiday season here in the USA will slow thing up a bit, so assume exam results might take a little longer than the usual 3-4 weeks. I took my CISSP exam in a December, so I know your pain.
  • sushantpsushantp Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thnaks JD for keeping the temo high..
    Yesterday I Receive one email from ISC2 marketing for their study package of CISSP… I am really terrified, weather this is implicit indication that I have already fail????????
  • 7 VII 77 VII 7 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sushantp wrote: »
    thnaks JD for keeping the temo high..
    Yesterday I Receive one email from ISC2 marketing for their study package of CISSP… I am really terrified, weather this is implicit indication that I have already fail????????
    No, this is just more ISC2 looking for money with training and studying.

You will know when you fail/pass
  • silverh20silverh20 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i took my CISSP 10/22/2011 in Boston and I just got my results today, 11/30/2011... icon_sad.gif got a 693.....
    Sorry to hear about that. Gonna try again? Having gotten such a close score, your chances are much better the second time around.
  • silverh20silverh20 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yup, signed up for January 21st, 2012