CISA / CISM

sketansketan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Can anyone share the list of best books available and/or prepration strategy from to take CISA , CISM certification tests.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    To me it seems the exam for the CISA and CISM is not popupar as one of the security certification on this site. I wrote the last CISA exam and failed with 68% out of 75% point for a pass. This my observation is borne of the fact that this site had been of great help to me in most of my other past exams icon_rolleyes.gif
    Knowledge is life
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    princess4peace,

I am sorry that you did not get much help in this area. I have not seen any users on this forum with these certification. I actually only know one person personally that has the CISA certification....and I have not talked to them for a year. I am sure as more people come to this site or one of the current members take this exam, we will be able to help more.

I was actually looking at these before I was instructed by my company to take the CCIE R/S lab by the end of the year. So, when I am done with it....maybe I can help more. icon_wink.gif

Until then.....there are enough certifications here to keep you busy for a while. icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    princess4peace,

I am sorry that you did not get much help in this area. I have not seen any users on this forum with these certification. I actually only know one person personally that has the CISA certification....and I have not talked to them for a year. I am sure as more people come to this site or one of the current members take this exam, we will be able to help more.

I was actually looking at these before I was instructed by my company to take the CCIE R/S lab by the end of the year. So, when I am done with it....maybe I can help more. icon_wink.gif

Until then.....there are enough certifications here to keep you busy for a while. icon_wink.gif

Kenny

Thanks for your encouragement. I also think with time this site will introduce more certifications like CISA and Oracle
    Knowledge is life