Taking 201 within a week...

beingcertifiedbeingcertified Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'll be taking my SYO-201 exam around the same time as another individual who has posted on the board. I've bought Darril's book and the MP3's and they are great. I've also been running through the Actual Tests questions for the Security + exam 201 version. I'm nervious also about taking the exam, but in hearing everyone say it's not as hard as they thought makes me feel better. I'm doing about 3 chapters a day and using the MP3's while at work and at home while reading the book.

But was there any Exhibit/Drop and Drag excercises on it? I keep hearing mixed information on that! Thanks!

Comments

• OokamiOokami Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Began studying 10/17/2011 and took the CompTIA Security+ today 10/26/2011 passed with an 881/900. Studied using D. Gibson's SY0-201 book in Kindle format, two chapters a day. I knew a majority of the material beforehand but the exam was incredibly easy. Multiple choice. No simlets like the CCNA.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    What do you mean by "Actual questions"?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • comb0016comb0016 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Ookami. I've gone from nervous to now being anxious to be done. Well I'm still nervous, but feel a little better than I did when I posted my first message to the group.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • beingcertifiedbeingcertified Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    What do you mean by "Actual questions"?

They are like U Certify's question bank you can practice with... If I had the
    actual questions I sure wouldn't be studying as much as I have been and
    reading Darril's books!!
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass Ookami and good luck on the test beingcertified! Let us know how you do! i am planning to take this Dec or Jan myself
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
    Congratz on the pass Ookami and good luck on the test beingcertified! Let us know how you do! i am planning to take this Dec or Jan myself

I finally took the exam today and passed! 840 was my score.
  • effektedeffekted Member Posts: 166
    You read Darril's book so there isn't anything to worry about :)
    You got that right! That was one of the best purchases I made along with his MP3's to listen to in the car. Now it's onto Network Plus and I can't seem to find anything similar to Darril's book for that one. Any suggestions?