Intensity

VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
Got my SWITCH exam on Friday and I have been studying so hard these last few nights that my brain is having a broadcast storm. Ever get to the point where you studied so much that when you tried to sleep your dreams where so intense with Cisco garbage that it woke you up?!?! anyways...hopefully I will report back a win icon_wink.gif
.ιlι..ιlι.
CISCO
"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures

Comments

• MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Good luck holmes. icon_thumright.gif
  • jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
    Good luck dude!!!
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    VAHokie56 wrote: »
    Got my SWITCH exam on Friday and I have been studying so hard these last few nights that my brain is having a broadcast storm. Ever get to the point where you studied so much that when you tried to sleep your dreams where so intense with Cisco garbage that it woke you up?!?! anyways...hopefully I will report back a win icon_wink.gif
    this have been happening to me too :D
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    Good luck!!! If you are dreaming the material and commands then you are ready for the exam. That has been my experience.
  • BrakarificBrakarific Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm pretty sure this doesn't correlate but... When I was in Argentina for a while (2 years), I knew I finally was mastering the language when I started dreaming in Spanish rather than English.
  • VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    So jumped the gun and went a day early...PASSED! I scored in the 900's and thought it was pretty fair. I really actually enjoyed two of the sims and found them pretty easy. Onto ROUTE!
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So jumped the gun and went a day early...PASSED! I scored in the 900's and thought it was pretty fair. I really actually enjoyed two of the sims and found them pretty easy. Onto ROUTE!
    congrats icon_thumright.gif .. how was it? any D&D or simlets?this is the only one for me to obtain my CCNP. will summon the courage to take it in the 1st week of november .
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
    Not sure what all I'm allowed to mention but I am pretty sure all the crap you mentioned is on there...sorry to be so mysterious but they don't want you giving stuff away on here.

Also I see you went TSHOOT before switch...I am decent with BGP and pretty darn decent with eIGRP/OSPF...whats your opinion on me trying TSHOOT now? also I built the topology in my lab at work for TSHOOT and mess with it constantly
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
  • jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
    VA Hokie, what materials did you use to study for your exams? I am currently studying for the ROUTE exam and I only have the Cisco Press Official Certification Guides.
    I originally bought the FLG and read threw most of it, then I got a copy of the OCG and read that cover to cover...for practice test I used to Boson test that came with the OCG. I also had the SWITCH lab book and did a couple labs out of that. Now upon recomendation of this community ( which is not to be taken lightly) I am reading the FLG for ROUTE
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations on the pass!

I have spent many, many nights troubleshooting Cisco in my dreams.
    Some mornings I look forward to getting to work and relaxing. icon_wink.gif
  • ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    Congrats on the pass!!!!
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□

Congrats man! good luck on ROUTE.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • gaby_978gaby_978 Member Posts: 222
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    ‎"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
    you'll never get it done"