Options

Good Discounts on Vouchers I think A+ Net+ Sec+!

mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
Looks like a good discount on exam vouchers for A+, Net+, and Sec+.

http://www.studyexam4less.com/examcoupon.asp

I just caught this before work, It looks like their really discounted to me. If not Webmester please remove this post if you can and i apoligize. I was not able to read everything on the website, so please do so before your purchse. Hopefully its legit.

Comments

• Options
    unknown1234unknown1234 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's only discounts, not free exams.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yep, legit (it's basically the same company as getcertify4less). We did an ad for them in our newsletter earlier this year when the discount vouchers (called coupons back then) were introduced. At that time the coupon option resulted in a lower price for the exam than vouchers. I guess now it depends on whether getcertify4less has special offers. These coupons/discount vouchers normally costed money, and you got to be fast if you want one:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.studyexam4less.com/comptia-exam-vouchers-10-24-2005.asp
  • Options
    FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got a discount code fro the exam last friday night, but then having never registered before with PersonVue, I did not recieve a login till Monday..... Although it was Halloween and I was aware of it, for some reason I thought it was Nov and could not use the exam voucher today.

For kicks I tried it, figured I had nothing to loose, and I was able to get the $78.21 discount on the Security+ exam, although I set a January date to take it, I am hoping I can change the time as long as I take it before the "Must take exam by" date.

Good luck everyone!