Passed route exam

trikitriki Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guy

I passed the 642-902 exam today I must say it was a tough exam, with some crazy sims ,I dont know if im allowed to say this if not please moderate but on one of my sims they disabled the ping command which was really really odd but for the most part the exam was fair exam .Material used CBT nuggets FLG Implement cisco IP routing ,and OCG by wendell odom.

Comments

• JaCkNiFeJaCkNiFe Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I sat for the exam today with a pass as well!

What's next?
    Lab on!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats to both!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • trikitriki Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    whats next Switch I was just browsing through OCG switch and it seems like there is not alot f
    Editwhats next switch I was just browsing through swicth OCG and it seems like there is not alot of material to learn
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations on the passes!

Triki,
    I thought the same thing when I flipped through the SWITCH OCG the first time, but I found that there was alot more info to remember that it would initially seem.

If you work in networking everyday, I guess it could be easy, but if not, the SWITCH exam can be a real bear.
    Yea I read chapter two last night and see what your saying there is alot of little stuff to remember
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SharkDiver wrote: »
    Congratulations on the passes!

Triki,
    I thought the same thing when I flipped through the SWITCH OCG the first time, but I found that there was alot more info to remember that it would initially seem.

If you work in networking everyday, I guess it could be easy, but if not, the SWITCH exam can be a real bear.

+1 . i concur
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • jovyjigsjovyjigs Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nethacker wrote: »
    [/B]
    +1 . i concur
    Hey.. I plan to start CCNP route. Could someone guide me with the material to refer. I have 3 cisco press books and also CBD nuggets video series. The cisco books are as follows:
    1. Implementing Cisco route foundation guide
    2. Implementing Cisco route official student guide
    3. Implementing Cisco route official certification guide.

It will be helpful if someone could tell me whee to start from.
  • yamaj615yamaj615 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to both you guys!! I just began my CCNP Route studies. How long did it take you prepare for the exam? Also, any tips or pointers? Thanksicon_exclaim.gif
  • WhyMe_08WhyMe_08 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on your pass!! sitting for my exams in a few days time.
  • jovyjigsjovyjigs Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All the best ... hope you conquer it with good score..
    I have started with reading FLG planning to give 642-902 by end of this month..
    Hope to hear from you
  • 7of97of9 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to you both on the passes! :)
    Working on Security+ study, then going back to re-do my Cisco Certs, in between dodging moose and riding my Harley