Passed OS

angry_monkey_showangry_monkey_show Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally Passed OS!! I did okay, but I thought I would score a lot higher. I thought I knew just about everything on it, but I guess I thought wrong. :P. The one thing I didn't know, there were at least 3 questions on, that was setting up a dual booting scenario: which do you install first, What file system to use, etc. Other than that, no real surprises. So now for Net+...

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congraulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • angry_monkey_showangry_monkey_show Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the support!! This site is a remarkable resource. In my preparation, the practice exams and technotes were better than any study guide/resource tool than I could find.

Great base of supportive people as well!! I continue to reccomend this site to anyone I know is gearing up for a certification.

:D
  • elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulatios!

I haven't taken the test yet, so I'm off to study dual booting.

Thanks
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com
  • HellianHellian Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratz!!! Just passed myself!
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations for both of you and good luck.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • bamaboybamaboy Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All I used for the A+ exam was CBT Nuggets/PrepLogic & MeasureUp exams, I passed both.
    BAMABOY