any help would be very much appreciated

Elite_assassinElite_assassin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
i am studying for the os porion of the exam, any help with this such as easier ways to remember things would be greatly appreciated!!! here i go!!
Halo everyday keeps the Elites away!!!!

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Obtain as much experience working with the material first hand. If you never touch hardware and never explore your way through the OS's you will likely find it more challenging to keep the objectives clear in your mind.

It makes sense when you use it.

Just my experience.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • angry_monkey_showangry_monkey_show Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I got tired of hearing that advice, but it's true. There's just no substitute for actually getting one of the old OS's installed, and go through various troubleshooting techniques. Unfortunately, that could be hard to do if you're studying from home, and not an institution of some kind. But for me, my trouble was 3.x, because I had never dealt with it at all. But when I made myself use it, I could tell my experience level increased exponentially.

Hope this advice helps!! Good luck !
  • best advice to give you...get a test PC and different versions of Windows to install on it. Have someone else try and "break" it, and then you fix it. By doing this, you will learn a WHOLE LOT about what files do what with the OS. That is how I studied and I missed 1 question on the real thing, so I'd have to say it works.