Options

Pre-Test Stress Relief

I believe this may have been covered a while back...but, since this is fresh in my head right now (CCIE Lab 2 weeks).

What do you do to relax before a big test? I am usually cramming until the end....listen to music that is fast / full of energy...and I can never sleep the night before.

I have always been like this though....I used to throw up before every football game in high school....but once the ball was in play for the first time, all was good. I got to hit someone.. icon_wink.gif

I guess stress is good, when it comes to a test...it keeps you in check, but this one has got me a little on edge.

Anyway.....what do you guys and gals do before a big test...(that can be mentioned on this board icon_wink.gif )

Kenny
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• Options
    QUIX0TICQUIX0TIC Member Posts: 277
    Im pretty sure you have seen the movie "Something about Mary"... take the advice he was given before his date. That always helps. icon_lol.gif
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."
  • Options
    QUIX0TICQUIX0TIC Member Posts: 277
    BTW... good luck on your test! Of course, you probably wont need the luck but it never hurts.
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    you will do good just be mindful of what all needs to be done with the precision of a needle. icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK - i usually get a good night sleep, eat a good breakfast the morning of the exam, glance over my notes and i always try to get a little the nigh tbefore the exam icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

I am a High School Football Official and also played high school and division III football so I know what all that is about.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE