Third time is the Charm

PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
Hello Everyone,

I' am pleased to announced i passed 70-680 after failing just barely twice. I got a 945! I finally understood that 70% of my test was my weakest point which was network connectivitiy. This was determined by the two fails of 647 and 682. Thanks for all the tips and tricks. That is what really set this attempt apart from the other attempts. I think i'm going to work on 686 ,but i may want to take the 685 because most people say it is a eaiser test. Thoughts?icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Let me be the first one to say CONGRATS!
  • universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    congrats!
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Excellent score! Nice work!
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Thanks all. What should i take next 686 or 685? I think i want to take the 686 cause i like the title more. :)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • KronesKrones Member Posts: 164
    Huge Congrats! :)
    WGU - Security
    Current: Start date Sept 1. Remaining:
    CUV1, BOV1, CJV1, CVV1, KET1, KFT1, DFV1, TPV1, BNC1, RIT1, DHV1, CSV1, COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 Completed:
    AXV1, CPV1, CTV1 Transferred: AGC1, BBC1, LAE1, QBT1, LUT1, GAC1/HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, CLC1, WFV1, DJV1
  • ElectroxElectrox Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Thanks everyone!
  • Dsmith81Dsmith81 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That is great that you passed, I am worried about these exams, I am not a strong test taker.
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass - have been studying mine for quite some time but planning to take it by the end of this year

Well Persistence Pays
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".