Passed w/ 884/900

unknown1234unknown1234 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today, but felt somewhat dissapointed that I didn't get the 100%. I set very high standards for myself. Here's the material I used:

Security+ Prep Guide (found on Froogle.com)
This website!

Thats it. Now I'm going to start working on my MCSA 2003+Security.

Comments

• unknown1234unknown1234 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Almost forgot, I purchased testing software from examforce.com and made sure I was scoring in the 95% percentile.
  • kortie1kortie1 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Don_PADon_PA Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got a 828 score out of 764 passing score today. :D:) My sheet says I miss perhaps 8 questions so I probably got 92 questions right out of 100. I pretty much finished the exam in 30 minutes with a 10 minute final review. So always review your answers if you have time. Someone said here that you have to be certain to pass about 82 or 83 questions right or you can miss (get 17 Q. icon_redface.gif wrong) to pass. Good thing I bought the voucher for about $100 on ebay and I saved $137 off the retail price icon_lol.gificon_cool.gif:D
    CCNA CCDA CWSP CWAP CCA HP Laser Printers MCTS MCSE 2003 JNCIA JNCIS
  • unknown1234unknown1234 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I was counting. When I got to 83, I knew I had passed but then stumbled on two questions that I had difficulty with. I only missed two, I still wonder which two it was. Doesn't matter though, a pass is a pass. I am trying a demo of the xp pro exam, wow...lengthy questions.
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congrats.
    I am trying a demo of the xp pro exam, wow...lengthy questions.

Funny i was doing the same thing two weeks ago. I'm know in study mode. icon_study.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!