Options

Passed my last speicialization cert

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Finally Im off that path of these certs, I had to get some for the job. It took a while to get thought them, Started on Data center specializations, then moved to Advanced routing and switching. Keep in mind that I work 95 percent unified communications, but I had a CCNP and we ne needed some of these field to keep business coming in.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!

Learn anything useful while doing the specializations?
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Congrats!

Learn anything useful while doing the specializations?

It does give insights into why certain things are handled a certain way. For me when I have worked WAN the cloud was always owned by the employeer. This one looked at it from the point of view of MPLS VPNs that are owned by the ISP and you just buying service. While it does make life easiser for people who don't want the IT staff, it does take away a lot of control more than I would want to give up if I was in charge. I now starting to wonder what are the other options.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!

Good luck on the CCIE!