Exam 72-680 Today!

swildswild Member Posts: 828
I am taking it this afternoon. I have been studying for about a week. Normally I over study to the extreme but this time I'm trying a new approach. I'm trying to squeeze it in before the cutoff to submit certs for WGU which is the 25th. If I fail, I can try again next week.

Gonna go quickly look at DISM and VHDs.

Comments

• demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    good luck, i hope you didnt use just labsim
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Inside Out book + google + ********. Mainly ******** and google. I went through the ******** questions once without studying and made a 72%. Went back and reviewed what I was short on. Here's hoping.

hil a ri us.
  • echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
    swild wrote: »
    Inside Out book + google + ********. Mainly ******** and google. I went through the ******** questions once without studying and made a 72%. Went back and reviewed what I was short on. Here's hoping.

hil a ri us.

te st ki ng.
    I was going to say 'good luck', but...
    by the way why is "te st ki ng" edited?
    by the way why is "te st ki ng" edited?
    It's a braindump site. You risk your current and future certifications using them.

http://www.mcmcse.com/articles/braindumps.shtml

Interesting as this is what was given out by a Microsoft Certified partner, boot camp and testing center.
    Well, good to know. Won't be paying for a boot camp any time soon. I just thought it was a test sim, not a braindump. Well that ruins my day.
    Interesting as this is what was given out by a Microsoft Certified partner, boot camp and testing center.
    Wow. Report it.Microsoft Certification Exam Registration Questions l Exam Preparation FAQ l Exam Policies
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□

Were these materials given to you at WGU as part of the preparation materials?
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Were these materials given to you at WGU as part of the preparation materials?

no wgu just gives you labsim
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    no wgu just gives you labsim

Only Labsim? Hmm. I'm going to have to use some other resources for studying then. Looking through their site, the material doesn't seem to be enough on it's own.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Not sure I would waste your time reporting anything. I went down this road concerning a Cisco authorized and sponsored community college course I took, lets just say you become the bad guy quick.

Just find yourself an ethic footing and move on. You unknowingly cheated. From a purely ethical point of view you might want to skip this exam for now. For yourself go take the next few win7 exams on the level, if you pass them sans the **** then come back and pass this one. You would be able to feel good about yourself knowing you really know what you're doing.

And yes. Many bootcamps do hand out cheats. How else can junior admins really earn a CCNP/MCSE in 2 weeks? Best not to play that game. You'll get what you put into certs later in your career.
    -Daniel
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Only Labsim? Hmm. I'm going to have to use some other resources for studying then. Looking through their site, the material doesn't seem to be enough on it's own.
    You've also got access to Books 24x7 which has both the Sybex and the Microsoft Press books. Just make sure you check the 85-page (lol) errata for the Microsoft Press book first. Plus, you should be doing this hands-on too. I'm studying primarily from the dead-tree version of Don Poulton's book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0789747073/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d2_g14_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0RWV500JH486H3FPY7J1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

I am taking it this afternoon. I have been studying for about a week...
    Now that the thread got sidetracked all day.. How'd you do?