Can any one sell me 2nd book of CCNP ROUTE and CCNP SWITCH for half the price?

pradccnp4pradccnp4 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can any one sell me 2nd book of CCNP ROUTE and CCNP SWITCH for half the price?

I am looking for a 2nd book as I cant afford to buy a new book. I have already spent a lot on training and I have to spend more on certification exams. It seems that I am running out of cash.

Can any one help me who has already completed CCNP ? I am looking for the edition printed after 2009.

Thanks

Comments

• DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have you tried ebay? the for sale section in the forums? have you tried the second hand prices on amazon? State which country you are in cos someone in the UK isnt really wanting to post to the US and vice versa because of the costs.

i would rarely spend my own money on bootcamps/training weeks for certfiications. i just dont think they are worth the money. only time i would is for something like the VCP or a CCIE bootcamp or something. im not sure of your situation but be careful and spend your money more wisely if so. Cert books are alot cheaper than courses.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • pradccnp4pradccnp4 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am frm India. I cant afford CCIE rite now. SO, I am planning to complete my CCNP cert first. I'll go for CCIE after i get a job.
  • sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    follow @CiscoPress or @PearsonITCert on twitter. they have free Friday book giveaways. i got several CCIE R&S books through them - FREE!
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    pradccnp4 wrote: »
    I am frm India. I cant afford CCIE rite now. SO, I am planning to complete my CCNP cert first. I'll go for CCIE after i get a job.

Hi. if you got the skill you could do CCIE now. a colleague of mine went CCNA straight to CCIE. totally skipped the professional cert.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    DPG wrote: »
    Check this site daily:

$9.99 eBook Deal of the Day
    These books come up more than any other book also. Probably once every 2 weeks you can get all 3 of the CCNP books for $9.99 each. CCNP Voice runs on about a 1 month cycle. Took me two months to get the books they had available.

The RSS feed doesn't update every day for some reason though. I created a reminder in Outlook to make me check every day.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    CCNP Route is today's deal. :)
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%