Options

Recommended Study Material

the_alpha_geekguythe_alpha_geekguy Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have Charles J. Brookes "A+ Training Guide, QUE - Fifth Edition (Paperback) , 2003" -I have the 2004 version because it has a 4 star rating out of 18 reviews from Amazon and it comes with PrepLogic Test CD's.

I also have "A+ Guide to Hardware" by Jean Andrews 2003 Second Edition.

I was wondering if the above two study guides and the info gleaned from this site are enough.

I've heard the Michael Meyers book is great.

Also wondering if the Testout Packages and the CBT Nuggets CD for A+ are worth it and if the previously Brookes and Andrews books plus PrepLogic SW i mentioned and the info gleaned from this site are enough for studying for my A+.

Regards

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would say the Mike Myers AIO is all you need, but with what you already have, you should ok. Make sure you check the objectives from Comptias website also.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ok www.comptia.org site + Mike Meyers "AOI" guide...and cram session site for practice exams...

good luck :)
    I have Charles J. Brookes "A+ Training Guide, QUE - Fifth Edition (Paperback) , 2003" -I have the 2004 version because it has a 4 star rating out of 18 reviews from Amazon and it comes with PrepLogic Test CD's.

I also have "A+ Guide to Hardware" by Jean Andrews 2003 Second Edition.

I was wondering if the above two study guides and the info gleaned from this site are enough.

I've heard the Michael Meyers book is great.

Also wondering if the Testout Packages and the CBT Nuggets CD for A+ are worth it and if the previously Brookes and Andrews books plus PrepLogic SW i mentioned and the info gleaned from this site are enough for studying for my A+.

Regards
    working on CCNA
  • Options
    raiedraied Member Posts: 93 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used A+ In Depth by Jean Andrews (covers both OS and HW core). It was a good book; furthermore, the book plus this website was all I used to pass my A+ exams. The Cd-Rom q's were not updated for the 2003 format though...