Options

CEH v7 worth the money?

CiderCider Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I live in South Africa so getting to a live training facility is possibly out of the question.

The next logical one for me is the self paced / live online courseware, which is around: $2,895. My company will doubtfully pay this but I am so interested in this course. I could pay it myself but its much more than any course ive seen before. Doesnt it seem like a money making scheme?

Please give me your thoughts.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cider wrote: »
    Hi all,

I live in South Africa so getting to a live training facility is possibly out of the question.

The next logical one for me is the self paced / live online courseware, which is around: $2,895. My company will doubtfully pay this but I am so interested in this course. I could pay it myself but its much more than any course ive seen before. Doesnt it seem like a money making scheme?

Please give me your thoughts.

Thanks!

I don't think so; early 2011 I got to go the class for free and they gave me a voucher. I had a GREAT time, I learned alot but not a lot of labbing. I picked up the book by Matt Walker- CEH All in One and so far it is awesome! To be honest, its better than the class. If you got a strong foundation with networking and Micro$oft skills, I really wouldn't take the course.

Upon revision(looking at the eccouncil website) that IS really your only option if you want to be eligible.

Sorry if I didn't satisfy your question.
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!