Options

element k vlabs or labsims?

chandru_scchandru_sc Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
i want to do comptia A+ and networking certifications. Can anyone tell which offers the best tratining other than the books.

element k vlabs or labsims or trainsignal?

pls reply

Comments

• Options
    Raidersfan81Raidersfan81 Member Posts: 124
    chandru_sc wrote: »
    i want to do comptia A+ and networking certifications. Can anyone tell which offers the best tratining other than the books.

element k vlabs or labsims or trainsignal?

pls reply

I just did ALL my training with Labsims with one pass through and took all the practice exams once and passed both A+ exams today
  • Options
    chandru_scchandru_sc Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the reply..

has anyone tried vlabs with element k.

just want to know which is better..
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Trainsignal has some great courses.

However, for A+ Exam one gerenally only needs experience and a couple texts such as Meyers and/or Sybex will generally be sufficient.

Download a copy of the CompTia A+ objectives and review the list. Research areas you need more clarification on and if all the objectives are easy for you, you may wish to schedule an exam.

Of all the courseware I've seen from Trainsignal, I have not seen their A+ material. I suspect it would be as good as many of the MS courseware materials are, but cannot say 100%. Again, A+ generally comes down to experience and knowing your terminology.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?