INE CCNA R&S Streaming Course free until the end of the year

Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
CCNA Associate Course - 640-802

For any of you studying for the CCNA, I highly recommend you join the site and partake of this free offer. I'm not affiliated with INE, nor do I make any money for referrals or anything like that, I simply use their products for CCIE training, and I have every reason to believe that their CCNA offering will be beneficial to other candidates, and I wanted to make sure the CCNA hopefuls that are on this site were aware of the opportunity.

Comments

• alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • dead_p00ldead_p00l Member Posts: 136
    Thanks for letting us know. I'm hoping to test before the end of the year and this would be great to run through.
    This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the
    beauty of the baud.
  • Ola_CISCOOla_CISCO Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for this :D
  • Nate--IRL--Nate--IRL-- Member Posts: 103 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Fantastic resource! Thanks very much Forsaken.

Nate
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I've heard nothing but good reviews from the INE material. Will use it to complete my CCNA. Thanks for the tip.
  • effektedeffekted Member Posts: 166
    Awesome thanks for the heads up! I plan on pwning the INCD1 in January and this will only help.

I got an email last week from a LinkedIn group for CareerAcademy access to the first 100 callers...ended up only being a 3 day pass to "trial" and with projects at work/newborn I didn't have a chance to watch any videos. With this I'll have 2 1/2 weeks!
  • alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Even works on an ipad
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • pseniorpsenior Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for this information. I will be starting a CCNA class in January and this will help me get a head start on learning the material. I've watched 3 videos so far and find them to be good quality.