Options

'Site Access' on Microsoft transcript

Just a quick question to see if the Microsoft certified community on Techexams have seen a new certification added to their transcript named 'Site Access' (or 'SA')

After looking at my companies MPN portal, it seems only myself and one other certified professional out of 7 have had this added. The only common factor is we both have the MCITP certification (whereas the others in my company currently don't).

Any one else notice this?

Comments

• Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have this on my 70-647 exam. All the other ones are MCTS.

I was wondering what this meant and how it will change when I pass the 70-643.
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes, got the email last night and it was on my transcript. I haven't taken a MS exam since 2009. Not sure what it means, but it's on there. I was wondering the same thing myself. I thought it was a glitch in Microsoft's system as I didn't see anyone else mention anything..... Glad I'm not the only one, though. Maybe I can get a free exam voucher for the trouble? :)
  • Options
    sasprosaspro Member Posts: 114
    It's on my transcript as well. Dated on the 4th of June (a month after I passed my MCITP:EA).
    Looks like it's on all the guys at work's transcripts as well as it's showing in the Partner Portal
  • Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I do not have it on mine....hmm...
  • Options
    TLeTourneauTLeTourneau Member Posts: 616 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't see it on mine either.
    Thanks, Tom

M.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    B.S: IT - Network Design & Management