Passed this thing!

PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
I passed the Project+ after a few weeks of studying. For me, there was no hands on and no on the job experience. It was all new. Nothing is relative to what I want in a career, but it helped me to understand the processes that others use in a project - making me a better team member. The material was dry, not interesting to me, and difficult to keep up. I read the Sybex book, and nothing else. Glad it's over!

Comments

• bishunbishun Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats I did too, with a 764/900, for WGU; glad its over.

Used the sybex study guide, memorized graph types, and the EVM equations.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing this one. It was one of the most difficult CompTIA due to how dry the material was.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63