Options

Taking OS on Monday 11/21

OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
I will be taking OS on monday and am more nervous about it than the Hardware. I had thought I was prepared having read Mike Meyers twice and another study guide from Prentice hall, but am not scoring well above average on the practise tests I have taken including those from this site.Does anyone know a website with Win NT simulation as I have never had a hands on experience with it and its been sometime since I last used win 9X.
Does anyone know another website with practise questions that closely resemble those one the exam. or any last minute preparation tips.I have measureup susbscrition.
All things work together for good........to them that believe..

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    okason wrote:
    Does anyone know another website with practise questions that closely resemble those one the exam. or any last minute preparation tips.

icon_eek.gif
    ahhhhh. NO! on the first part.

You may look for a trial verison of NT and set it up on a partition of your HDD or extra box to get yourself familar with it.

What on NT do you not understand? Some of it will be pure facts to know -how much disk space to install; upgrade paths, ram, CPU etc...

Microsoft still list this information on their website, so I'd suggest looking there first.

Otherwise:
    Looking for questions that resemble the ones on the exam.....That would be cheating and violate the agreement you sign for your exam!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?