Options

difficulty exam

ecanmasterecanmaster Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am reading this forum and it surprises me to hear that the real exam is actually very difficult and the questions are completely different.
At the moment I am doing a lot of CCCure test exams.
How much is the real exam more difficult than the CCCure test exams (with highest difficulty)?
With the tests exams I am testing to see how good my knowledge is and also I am going through every domain, again and again,
until I have solid knowledge.

cheers
CISSP / CISM

Comments

• Options
    pinkydapimppinkydapimp Member Posts: 732 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I am reading this forum and it surprises me to hear that the real exam is actually very difficult and the questions are completely different.
    At the moment I am doing a lot of CCCure test exams.
    How much is the real exam more difficult than the CCCure test exams (with highest difficulty)?
    With the tests exams I am testing to see how good my knowledge is and also I am going through every domain, again and again,
    until I have solid knowledge.

cheers

I just took the exam yesterday. I wouldn't say the questions are much more difficult than the practice questions. But there are some tricky ones and the exam is tough. Especially if your relying on memory and dont really understand certain things. I know the questions that i guessed on were a result of simply not having a thorough understanding of the concept.

I have read that some practice questions are better than others. I would say use a variety if you can. I did use CCCure for the bulk of my practice testing and found them to be pretty good. However, i also used a few other practice exams(examforce which was free). I think i read somewhere that the CCCure's are probably your best bet. the free ones usually only give you a fraction of the questions. Id say its probably worth it to pay for the entire content. If i dont pass, i will definitely be doing that. But im sure a few others can give you some additional tips. really, the most important thing i would say is you want to understand the concepts first, then do the practice questions. If you truly understand the material, you will be in very good shape.
  • Options
    skvskv Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the CISSP exam yesterday and I would definitely endorse the cccure practice exams as a valuable study tool. I personally used the free accessibility for the first few days and then switched to the paid access. It's definitely worth the cost!

Good luck!