Sending mails to user in Active directory but not having maiboxl

shanparamesshanparames Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi

In our sbs 2011 one user is configured as an AD user without mailbox in exchange 2010.We want to send mail to the person to her external mail address.We created mail contact for her and it is working perfectly without any problem but only two exchange users when sending mails to her, it is not reaching her webmail.In exchange message tracker, report is saying that mails are successfully transferred to her out from our server.But unfortunately not reaching her webmail.

When I send the mails it is reaching her webmail perfectly

Please help me to solve the issue!

Thanks & Regards

S.Swaminathan
Thanks

Comments

• fly2dwfly2dw Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are there any specific rules setup in the recipients mailbox, which is either dropping or moving the delivered mail to another folder? Or do you have any anti-spam appliances or client side spam filters setup which is holding the mail up?
  • shanparamesshanparames Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    fly2dw wrote: »
    Are there any specific rules setup in the recipients mailbox, which is either dropping or moving the delivered mail to another folder? Or do you have any anti-spam appliances or client side spam filters setup which is holding the mail up?
    HiThank you for your replyNow I sent a new mail to her from that particular exchange user; I found delivered in her webmail.Where gone that previously sent mails if not in webmail?RegardsS.Swaminathan
    Thanks
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You would have to look at the diagnostic information that was returned to you in the non-delivery report to understand what is happening to the email. I would think that if your server is saying the message was successfully delivered to the next server, then something on the other side caused the message to not be delivered (for example, a message size limit was reached).
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • shanparamesshanparames Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi

Thanks for all who suggested the solutions .Exactly there might be some problems would have been in the recepient server.
    Thanks