2»

Comments

• Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    haha... Well.....mmm

Score:

Lab 1
    Kenny 0

icon_lol.gif

I just got back into the office today...I am trying to catch up on some emails...I will post a review in just a little bit. While I did not pass, I did learn quite a bit that I would like to share....(not breaking the NDA)....

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hard luck Kenny,better luck next time.I'm very curious to hear what you have to say regarding the exam.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Sorry to hear that Kenny, we were all hoping you'd be one of the few who passes it the first time. I'm sure your experience with the lab will get you through it next time.

Looking forward to your review.
  • Don_PADon_PA Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kenny I am sure you tried your best during the lab session. It must have been a grueling 8 hours. icon_eek.gif I heard very few candidates pass the first time. icon_mad.gif I am sure it hurts in the $1250 lab fees paid. At least you still have your CCNP and CCSP. :D I miss seeing your other certifications on your posts because I am trying to catch up to your level. Hey I failed the CCNA exams twice, but I know I have to improve on the subnetting parts and of course do the router sim part correctly. icon_cool.gif

I guess there is no margin for errors with this lab and you have to know it, practice it, twist it inside out until it comes naturally. I know, I went to train at training center for Cisco routers and everybody there tells me you have to sacrifice your personal time icon_redface.gif to practice,work and breathe the Cisco certification track inside out to pass these difficult exams and labs. I am glad you responded; win or lose, pass or fail. We were all anticipated your results. Good luck next time and may the force be with you! bowing.gif

Oh yeah which Cisco lab center did you go to San Jose or Research Triangle Park, NC? icon_confused.gif:
    CCNA CCDA CWSP CWAP CCA HP Laser Printers MCTS MCSE 2003 JNCIA JNCIS
    Thanks everyone for the kind words....I posted a review under another thread. It is long....forgive any misspellings or other errors...It was a lot to type while trying to get caught up at the office.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good job, at least you can always say i went down swinging but i'll get back up in a second icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    You got it next time man....I can't imagine how difficult the CCIE lab is, and that's where my longest career goal lies. Seeing the certs you already have, and you failed.....that tells me it probably is the hardest exam around.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
    It is one of the harder ones.....But, I can think of two that scare me more! icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

• xman76xman76 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Kenny,

Could you go ahead and post the certs that you currently hold on your profile again? I think somebody else said the same thing that it motivates us so we can see how many we are missing and work hard to catch you up...
  • milliampmilliamp Member Posts: 135
    Kenny is:

CISSP, SSCP, CEH, MCSE:Security, CWNA, ACS, CTP, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, CIWSA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE R&S Written, JNCIS-FWV, JNCIS-M

I know because I was doing the same thing. I had that saved in a file named "goal" :)