Options

Something to think about

wireless-guruwireless-guru Inactive Imported Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
This has been the weirdest month for me. I recently had an interview for a security analyst position. A week before the interview I received an email from the Security Manager, stating the date and time, and that I also needed to be prepare to answers some Introductory Security questions. I had to answers questions, and explain material I study 7 months ago, but I still did well. The boss was very impress. This should give you brain dumpers something to think about. You can’t brain **** an interview. Oh yeah, you can throw out multiple choice too. Either you know you stuff, are you going to look and sound like an idiot.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yeah, fortunately companies are getting smarter in verifying whether a candidate will meet their expectations of the certs and other resume.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Good words!

Did you get the job????
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Hey, nice certification. I would love to know more about cwne. What kinds of things did you use to get that?
  • Options
    Wireless-guru turned out to be someone who has been banned a long time ago for flooding the forums with all kinds of nasty stuff.

Btw, the CWNE exam is not yet available...
  • Options
    I didn't think it was...
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    haha...I was about to login and bust him out before I read your post....haha...what an idiot. I will set him up a technical interview... icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Way to go Johan, like Kenny, I was getting ready to pop this clown also. CWNE sent up a red flag as soon as I saw it. Man it's good to know you're all over these guys like him.
  • Options
    Ha thanks guys. The funny thing is that this guy once received some imho constructive critisism about his bad spelling/grammar, and that is exactly what gave him away. Normally when someone beats our ban system and I notice it I let it slide, assuming they will behave more professional. Some just go too far though. It's one of the least pleasant tasks of my job, but in the end I think it helps the forums.