JNCIE-ENT study tips

asterix7579asterix7579 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone,

I cleared the JNCIP-ENT exam recently and now am eyeing the JNCIE-ENT lab exam in the June/July 2012 timeframe. Keeping the NDA in mind, it would be great if someone could draw some differences between the two exams..

Also, I searched a lot on the net but didn't find any self-paced-workbooks or bootcamps for this exam. Please let me know about these as well (right now i only have the Harry Reynolds books)..

Cheers,
Ankit

Comments

• hasan1507hasan1507 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Ankit would you like to share preparation for JNCIP-ENT i am also trying to prepare for it any suggestion? I have studied JUNOS Enterprise Routing book.
    Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Rauf
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Congrats on the pass!

My team is currently developing the JNCIE-ENT Bootcamp which is due out in 1H2012. I'd definitely recommend checking that out. :)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
    Thats great to hear :) will be looking forward to it :)

Thanks
    Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Rauf
  • asterix7579asterix7579 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Aldur,

Thanks for the information. Could you forward us to your website so that we can keep a tab on the availability of the workbook.

Hasan: I studied from the Harry Reynolds book for routing. I work with Juniper switches every day, so didn't need to study specifically for switching :) Good luck for your exam.

Cheers,
    Ankit
    Thanks Ankit,
    I am also working with switches everyday and yeah I have studied book for routing from Harry as well. Thanks for :) help. Cheers.
    Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Rauf
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Hmm, the last bootcamp my team wrote doesn't appear on the onfulfillment website for purchase. This might mean that one has to attend to attend the class to get the courseware.

I'll check in on this when I talk to my boss tomorrow and find out what the plan is there.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • dinesh2001dinesh2001 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Can chance you could send me details of JNCIPPPPP-ENT Bootcamp? Also what I should use as a workbook?
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Go here: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_courses.aspx and under Certification Path, select Enterprise Routing and Switching Track. It will list the available classes, schedules, and syllabus.

I don't see the JNCIP-ENT bootcamp listed there, but the JNCIE-ENT bootcamp is. I know a JNCIP one exists, and I don't think it's only for Juniper employees. I think the bootcamp is really just the Adv Junos Ent Routing class and Adv Junos Ent Switching class delivered as one. Mr Aldur can correct me where I'm wrong.