what happen to the post group study

Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
hey where is bugme 1 and where his post of studying together there were 4 member who were interested and now the post is no where icon_exclaim.gif

Comments

• craigaaroncraigaaron Member Posts: 132
    yes i noticed that too icon_neutral.gif
    Currently Studying: CCNP Security
    300-206 - Completed 04-Jul-2014
    300-209 - Completed 09-May-2017
    300-208 - TBC
    300-210 - TBC
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Welcome to the forum. We all learn from our mistakes now. I saw the thread too. Unfortunately, I witnessed several violations in that thread. Posting emails or personal information is one example. PM is the only way to exchange those information.
  • Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome to the forum. We all learn from our mistakes now. I saw the thread too. Unfortunately, I witnessed several violations in that thread. Posting emails or personal information is one example. PM is the only way to exchange those information.

well i don't know about it thanx.

and what is PM
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    PM is private message. Click on the users username and you will have an option for "Private Message" along with others. As hiddenknight821 pointed out please refrain from posting your emails and contact info on the forums. It will save you plenty of spam!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    PM is private message. Click on the users username and you will have an option for "Private Message" along with others. As hiddenknight821 pointed out please refrain from posting your emails and contact info on the forums. It will save you plenty of spam!

hmm thanx i will be careful next time