CCNP T-shoot advice (help!)

davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am new to the Techexam.net site. I recently passed the CCNP switch last weekend in Singapore. I passed the CCNP Route exam last summer; as you would expect my last exam is T-shoot. Listed below is my game plan for the T-shoot exam:

- T-shoot CBT nugget
- CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Official Certification Guide (Official Cert Guide) by Kevin Wallace (Paperback - 2010)
- CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Official Certification Guide (Official Cert Guide) by Kevin Wallace (Hardcover - Feb 21, 2010)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will start my studying (2-4hrs a day) when I get back to San Diego on the 9th of January. Thanks for reading my post. I will more than likely have to brush up on my R&S.

Thanks for your time

Davidb1

Comments

• nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Heres the advice i gave to others from my experience. Good luck.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccnp/72356-tshoot-2-12-new-ccnp.html
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow! Thanks Nel!! I hope I will be ready in a month... What do you think about my studying material?
    well for study material i only read the cert guide once fully...i relied on my previous studies from the SWITCH and ROUTE exams. the stuff i posted worked very well for me. btw, i would HIGHLY recommend watching kevin wallaces TSHOOT bullseye videos i mentioned....it will get you a few marks on the way i found :)

I would also recommend drawing out the digrams on the whiteboard sheets as a single screen is a nightmare to use for this exam. This saved me alot of hassle i feel.

Also, i woouldnt even wait a month. I took my exam 1 week after passing my route exam. If your still strong in the switch and route hands on stuff then you should be fine. The majority of people who have labbed well for them have done well in TSHOOT whereas some have bombed. This one is all in the hands on prep! Like i say, i think the tips in my post will really help most people!

• davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yea, I need to brush up on R&S for a week. I want to read through the CGB at least once. The detailed information you provide; I am confident I will pass the T-shoot. Thank you once again.