Help Me Please - New Student

venyiupvenyiup Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is first my time in this forum.I'm going to take the test next month. somebody have suggestion for me. Please thank you

Comments

• Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    What exactly do you need help on? I just passed A+ on October 28, so I'll be able to help you with whatever issues you have. Just be more specific.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    venyiup wrote:
    This is first my time in this forum.I'm going to take the test next month. somebody have suggestion for me. Please thank you

Welcome to the site!

First, I'd recommend getting a copy of the Objectives from CompTIA so you know what you NEED to know.
    Second, check the A+ Technotes...follow the link in my sig.
    Third, Ask any questions that you may have in the forum, so we can help you if we are able.

Practice with a variety of hardware. If you are currently working with hardware, than get with a senior co-worker and pick their brain for help with "how things used to be", maybe they'll even have some old stuff around for you to see/use.

Lastly, if you haven't, and you will be getting a book - I'd recommend the Mike Meyers AIO book.

Check out the CBT Nuggets link on the side if you are not working with the material on a daily basis.

Take your time, there is a lot of information to cover.

HTH
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?