Passed the Security+ Exam

coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
I passed the SY0-201 Security+ Exam on 12/30/11 thanks to Darril Gibson's study guide/book. So a big "Thank You" to Darril Gibson for making it possible for me to pass the exam. It was a perfect start to the "New Year"icon_cheers.gif
"Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks Cyberguypr
  • charlesc09charlesc09 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good to hear! I have decided to invest my resource on Darryl Gibson as well. Order 2 of his books from amazon, one study guide, one practice questions one. I plan to only use those source along with professors messers videos. Hopefully it be good enough for this cert.

But for me, I'll have to do SY0-301
  • Otacon53Otacon53 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations coffeeluvr. I passed that same day as well. Good luck on your next certification endeavour.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    coffeeluvr wrote: »
    I passed the SY0-201 Security+ Exam on 12/30/11 thanks to Darril Gibson's study guide/book. So a big "Thank You" to Darril Gibson for making it possible for me to pass the exam. It was a perfect start to the "New Year"icon_cheers.gif

Congrats on the pass and glad to hear the book helped. Best of luck in your next adventure.
    Otacon53 wrote: »
    Congratulations coffeeluvr. I passed that same day as well. Good luck on your next certification endeavour.

Congrats on your pass, too. Sounds like December 31 was a busy day in many testing centers.

Darril Gibson
    Security+ Blog
    Security+/Network+ Daily Tips
  • drumrolfedrumrolfe Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Anything next?
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I am studying for the RHCE next....love me some Linuxicon_cool.gif
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How long did you have to study for the RHCE?
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.