Network+ Today!

ChrisRiceChrisRice Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
On my birthday of all days :D

I'm sitting the N10-004 version, are there any major topics that I should give a last minute going over before sitting this? I have my own list of weaker topics but I'm wondering if there's any which are tested more heavily than others.

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good luck, here's to hoping for a nice birthday "congratulations" screen from CompTIA. icon_thumright.gif

As for what you'll see on the exam, that's going to be random and no one can really tell you if you're going to be hit with questions from one topic or another because of it. . . well, that and they can't break the NDA. Either way, try to unwind with a cup of coffee (or tea) beforehand, don't psych yourself out, and go in there and kill it. Let us know how it went when your'e done.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • ChrisRiceChrisRice Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed it. Scored 840!

Sorry for the late response, haven't been home until now.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations! :D

That's a very impressive score, you should be proud. Happy birthday, go out and have an extra drink (or three) to celebrate.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Time to go out and celebrate
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass and happy belated bday!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□