CISSP Proctor

Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
Looks like I will be a proctor for the CISSP exam on the 10th of December, in Dallas. So, if you are taking, I will see you there. icon_wink.gif

Kenny
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yeah I was contacted by ISC2 about that last week (for an exam date next year here in Chicagoland). I will be in sunny Flordia the weekend they asked me about. Do they just randomly call us for this????? It was kinda weird, first I got the email, then I got the call.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    yes....I think they are hurting for help around the holidays....you will get the call, every now and then.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    I think that is certainly an honor. How many CEPs will you get for that?
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    you get 8....but I am already maxed out for this cycle... icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

• mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    even better!!!
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • George04George04 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dumb question?
    When you are called to proctore, do they pay for you travel arragnments?
    George
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes. Travel, expenses and meals. Plus you get 8 CPE's!!!!!