RHCE material

For those of you who have gone through the exam or classes, what books would you suggest to look at for the RHCE? thanks in advance..

Kenny
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'd like to know the same too. I've seen that the RHCE is a very respectable cert, and quite honestly it doesn't look 'that' difficult as one might expect from a performance based lab exam.

I'll set up a Sticky in this forum today to place some resources I gathered for this exam before.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Thanks... :D

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    its a performance-based exams, and i have a full 2 days exam with RHEL3 NOS - twisting my brain with a end score FAILED.
    you might think to really touch linux inside-out with every specific CLI before doing the exam.
    but that was me - using only RHCE book from mcgraw-hill, and only look up from command --help|more or do the info command... heheheheee icon_cool.gif
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.