Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    dreezo560dreezo560 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I checked it out and the only option I saw was for Users to send me Email, I enabled that one however I'm not sure if thats the correct option. Is there something else that specifically says PM? Also I'm still a new member so there may be a verification period.
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    dreezo560 wrote: »
    I checked it out and the only option I saw was for Users to send me Email, I enabled that one however I'm not sure if thats the correct option. Is there something else that specifically says PM? Also I'm still a new member so there may be a verification period.

Yea, no worries... I emailed you.
  • Options
    SrwimSrwim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just stumbled in and was wondering if anyone could possibly send me a referral code?
    Big thanks!
  • Options
    crypticgeekcrypticgeek Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Srwim wrote: »
    Just stumbled in and was wondering if anyone could possibly send me a referral code?
    Big thanks!

Message sent.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Srwim wrote: »
    Big thanks!

I sent you an email.
  • Options
    SrwimSrwim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, very fast responses. Gentlemen, I appreciate it!
  • Options
    chzburgeredychzburgeredy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am trying to sign up but I dont have an extra $65.00 atm, can someone give me a referral please?

Thanks
  • Options
    I am trying to sign up but I dont have an extra $65.00 atm, can someone give me a referral please?

Thanks

You need to enable receiving emails from forum members. Instructions are on page one of this thread. Otherwise shoot me a message with your email address and we'll get the ball rolling for you.
  • Options
    chzburgeredychzburgeredy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    K I enabled it
    big thanks!

Edit by Webmaster: Enabled PM too.
  • Options
    K I enabled it
    big thanks!

Edit by Webmaster: Enabled PM too.

Msg sent. Good luck!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'm subscribed to this thread for replies so usually it won't be necessary, but instead of enabling email (though it works too) read the activation message you received when you registered at TechExams.net and reply if you want PM functionality enabled before requesting a referral.
  • Options
    razorsgerlrazorsgerl Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    I am completing my application for UGA. I would appreciate a referral code for the $65 admission fee. Also, does anyone know if you are a graduate student and receive all F/A and student loan amounts, how much is the F/A dispursement? Thanks in advance.

Angie

[enabled PM]
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Please note that I have updated the link to WGU's RAF at the beginning of the thread. We (WGU students) need to ask for less information. I'm VERY happy about this. I've been uncomfortable receiving addresses and phone numbers by e-mail/PM.
  • Options
    razorsgerl wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am completing my application for UGA. I would appreciate a referral code for the $65 admission fee. Also, does anyone know if you are a graduate student and receive all F/A and student loan amounts, how much is the F/A dispursement? Thanks in advance.

Angie

[enabled PM]

Referral sent. Good luck with your studies. Not sure about the financial aid as I'm an undergrad. Best bet is to call the financial aid office directly.
  • Options
    Please note that I have updated the link to WGU's RAF at the beginning of the thread. We (WGU students) need to ask for less information. I'm VERY happy about this. I've been uncomfortable recieving addresses and phone numbers by e-mail/PM.

Awesome!
  • Options
    pac1687pac1687 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

I'm a longtime lurker, but first time poster and I've been looking to enroll in WGU's MSISA program. I have finally mustered up the motivation to begin the application process and I would greatly appreciate a referral code.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    pac1687 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm a longtime lurker, but first time poster and I've been looking to enroll in WGU's MSISA program. I have finally mustered up the motivation to begin the application process and I would greatly appreciate a referral code.

Thanks in advance!
    Welcome! I got ya. Message enroute!
  • Options
    pac1687pac1687 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks so much crypticgeek for the referral...I'm on my way!
  • Options
    pac1687 wrote: »
    Thanks so much crypticgeek for the referral...I'm on my way!

No problem! Good luck on your studies. It's a program I might go for once I get my BS. Let me know how it goes / what you think!
  • Options
    gshoemakergshoemaker Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am finally going to finish my degree and have decided on WGU. Would anyone be willing to refer me so that I can get the application fee waived?

Thanks in advance!
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred|Required|In Progress|Completed|Started: 03/12
    AGC1 BBC1 LAE1 AXV1 QLT1 IWC1 IWT1 INC1 INT1 BVC1 CPV1 CTV1 (37 CUs)
    LUT1 QBT1 CUV1 BOV1 CSV1 COV1 CQV1 DJV1 KET1 TPV1 CVV1 CJV1 KFT1 CNV1 SBT1 RGT1 (59 CUs)
    RIT1 BNC1 DHV1 DFV1 (12 CUs)
    CLC1 GAC1 HHT1 MGC1 WFV1 (14 CUs)
  • Options
    echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
    gshoemaker wrote: »
    I am finally going to finish my degree and have decided on WGU. Would anyone be willing to refer me so that I can get the application fee waived?

Thanks in advance!
    PM'd you
  • Options

Thanks in advance!
    Sure thing.

Also I don't want to be "hogging" the referrals if anyone else wanted to refer people. I just like to help people get enrolled at WGU and realize their educational goals like I did.
  • Options
    echo465 wrote: »
    PM'd you

Ohh too slow apparently. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    gshoemakergshoemaker Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you to both of you...that was a really fast response. I can't wait to get started.
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred|Required|In Progress|Completed|Started: 03/12
    AGC1 BBC1 LAE1 AXV1 QLT1 IWC1 IWT1 INC1 INT1 BVC1 CPV1 CTV1 (37 CUs)
    LUT1 QBT1 CUV1 BOV1 CSV1 COV1 CQV1 DJV1 KET1 TPV1 CVV1 CJV1 KFT1 CNV1 SBT1 RGT1 (59 CUs)
    RIT1 BNC1 DHV1 DFV1 (12 CUs)
    CLC1 GAC1 HHT1 MGC1 WFV1 (14 CUs)
  • Options
    Thank you to both of you...that was a really fast response. I can't wait to get started.

Good luck!
  • Options
    echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
    Ohh too slow apparently. icon_smile.gif
    NINJA REFERRER!!!

Seriously, I'm with you, just want to save people the $65 referral fee. I've already built a fort out of the black leatherette WGU portfolio folders.
  • Options
    AforthAforth Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there. If someone would provide a referral code I'd appreciate. Unemployed and down on my luck. Thanks.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Aforth wrote: »
    Hi there. If someone would provide a referral code I'd appreciate. Unemployed and down on my luck. Thanks.

I sent you an email.
  • Options
    tmbrown89tmbrown89 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey everyone, I am loving this forum and the love here with helping people get back to the grindstone with their educations! I was wondering if anyone would be able to help out this guy with one of those codes? I need to get back to school ASAP and WGU is looking like my best and brightest option. I'm new, but I have selected to receive emails from other members. Any help/PMs/emails would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    tmbrown89 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I am loving this forum and the love here with helping people get back to the grindstone with their educations! I was wondering if anyone would be able to help out this guy with one of those codes? I need to get back to school ASAP and WGU is looking like my best and brightest option. I'm new, so I can't get pm's but I have selected to receive emails from other members. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sure, I'd love to. I'll shoot you an email or PM if it gets enabled soon.